Wednesday, July 02, 2014

My Clean 9 Detox!

Morning all, 

It has been exactly one week since I completed my Aloe Vera Clean 9 detox, and I am feeling brilliant. My skin is even clearer, my hair is way shinier and I'm full of energy! I'll have some before and after pictures in a bit, but first let me explain to you why I did this.

When I was approached by Nicola Egan from Clean 9 I was very interested and curious about it, I was also very scared and thought it would be impossible. I met up woth Nicola a few days before hand and she ran through everything with me, advice, success stories, meal plans and general tips while on it. She herself looks so healthy and her hair is impossibly shiny so it made me even more determined! :D The detox lasts 9 days and it is designed to completely clean out your system, of toxins and help you shed fat. Loosing weight was not my goal with this, but I did want to totally clean out my system. 

The first two days are the hardest. In these two days you must only consume Aloe Vera juice, supplements, water and a protein shake. Make sure when you decide to begin the detox that it is at a time when you have nothing coming up during the week, no temptations! I have to admit I found the first two days very tough and long, but Nicola was incredible and I was so encouraging when I was texting her, I really wouldn't have been able to do it without her. 

After the first two days you feel really light and not even that hungry it's weird! Days 3-9 are comprised of consuming aloe, supplements, protein shake, lots of water and a 600 calorie meal. I was so looking forward to the meal and after buying all the ingredients for my mixed salad I took three bites and felt full haha! That didn't last two long as I found it easier to eat on the following days. I have a huge sweet tooth so I thought that would be the hardest but I found it ok, I would live on sweets if I could but while on this I wasn't looking for them as much. I weighed myself on day 3,6,9. I found that on day 6 I was my heaviest which shocked me and scared me a bit but it was just water retention as the weight was down the following morning and has stayed off! 

As the last day approached I was looking forward to finishing it. Not to pig out, but to see the results. I was delighted! I lost nearly two inches on my waist, 1.5 on my thighs and 1inch on my arms, considering I didn't have time to do any exercise I was very happy with these results! 

Since coming off Clean 9 I feel so great, so light and healthy, and my whole body looks better. I'm on better mood and my cravings for sweets has decreased a lot. This is by no means easy, I found it very tough and there were days I wanted to give up but with Nicola on the other end of the phone she was my rock for the 9 days! I'm pretty sure she goes way above and beyond her call of duty and I wouldn't have completed it if it wasn't for her. 

So since coming off it, I have been eating normally which would be healthy enough, with the odd treat here and there and the weight has stayed off thank God! It has changed my attitude towards food and makes you realise the junk you are filling your body with. 

The pack costs €155, and I would recommend you get in contact with Nicola, she explains everything in depth, she provides so much support and you are way more likely to succeed with her encouraging you through it! THANK YOU Nicola!!! Check her out on Facebook here:


If you're not on Facebook give her a call directly here:


So I lost nearly 6 pounds over the 9 days, could have probably lost more if I exercised but as I said, I didn't do it to lose weight, just as a system clean out!




Before Weight 8.7lbs

After - 8.1.5lbs


And this is this morning after breakfast, weight is still 8.1.5lbs, so I'm delighted because I have a few indulgences!


I hope this helped anyone who is thinking of doing Clean 9, thanks for all the support on the page as well from everyone! 


Elisha :) xo 

1 comment:

  1. For floor areas and carpets, it is easy to live a greener lifestyle. Start with green carpet pre-spray and cleaner, or natural house cleaners designed for hard surface floor care.

    ReplyDelete