Thursday, June 02, 2016

Collaboration with Gerry McGuire's!

Hello everyone! 

So, as you may have seen on my Facebook page, I am joining up with one of my favourite shops, Gerry McGuire's! I want to firstly state clearly that I have not been paid for this collaboration, I was invited to choose a pair of shoes to style; I wanted to get that out in the open! 

If anyone knows me they'll know of my love for Gerry's. It is a love passed on from my mum and has been instilled firmly in myself and my sisters! When the team contacted me to collaborate with them I was so excited, having shopped there for years. I buy all of my brogues there as they're amazing quality and last literally for years! I've also bought a few bags over the years, it's great to have a shop
like this in Ballina (in Sligo too) for when you save up your money for something special! 

So, I chose a pair of brogues - they have such a fab selection it was hard to choose! As you all know by now - sorry for mentioning it AGAIN- I haven't been shopping since before Christmas, I'm saving for a holiday wardrobe, so I had no new clothes to style but to be honest the brogues are so cool you could wear them with anything. They are also unbelievably comfortable and light on your feet. Before I show you the pictures I wanted to tell you about this Saturday in Gerry's Ballina! They are having a HUGE 20% off Friday(tomorrow) & Saturday in store AND online and I'll be in the store doing a social media takeover & generally chatting to everyone coming in! The stock they have in store is always amazing but ladies- the Marc Jacobs bags- I DIE. 

Ok, enough chatting here's the pictures!

 
These brogues are €125 I love them because they're so light, and they have a classic brogue design but with a modern trainer-like twist! 





 



 






 


 




 


 



 



 




Here's a selection of my faves in Gerry's at the moment- 

 


 



 



 



Chloe sunglasses! How fab?!

 




So that's it guys, I just want to say a HUGE thank you to Brendan, Gerry & the lovely ladies in Gerry McGuire's for getting in touch for this collaboration. 

I hope you like the brogues, I'd love to know your thoughts! And if you're around at the weekend in Ballina or Sligo definitely pop in and get 20% off! The sale is online also - go to www.gerrymcguires.ie 



I'd love to meet you also so call in from 11am in the Ballina store this Saturday! 

Snap me any purchases you get! 

In the meantime you can follow Gerry McGuire's on Facebook, Instagram & snapchat @gerrymcguires to see their fab stock & my takeover on Saturday! 

I'll be on my snap too @alongcamepollly (3 Ls you know the drill....)! 

Til debt do us part,

Elisha X 


1 comment:

  1. Such a fab choice - they're amazing! This Gerrys looks unreal and next time I'm in Ballina it's definitely on the list for a visit xx Siobhan

    ReplyDelete