Sunday, June 29, 2014

Kaia Bamboo Cleansing Cloths Review!

When I was initially approached to
Review this product I was a little skeptical. I would never and will never use a face wipe to clean my face. They are so full of alcohol, parabens and other nasty ingredients which are doing your skin a lot more harm than good. So I put my concerns forward to the lovely Eavann from Envy Organica and she assured me that these Bamboo wipes are 100% natural and only contains natural and skin friendly ingredients. She also assured me that while it states a type of alcohol as an ingredient that is a derivative of essential oils, so further proving it is natural. 





Even having been told all of this I was still a little worried about using this on my face, as I only ever use Caudalie or Avene on my face. I was VERY pleasantly suprised! The cloth felt so soft, like washing my face with soft cotton, and it had a very subtle smell, not perfume like at all. I had quite alot of make up on that day and it all came off very quickly and with one wipe. 








After, my skin felt SO fresh, and very soft & moisturised. I was suprised at how hydrated my skin felt! 

My sister Romy has SUPER sensitive skin so I knew that would be a good test for the wipes, she used them and found them so gentle, and left her skin feeling so soft. For someone who can use very little on her skin it shoes just how skin friendly these wipes are. 

It's not something I'd use every night simply because I love using my products at night before bed. But I will always have a box at my bedside locker for nights out, it lazy nights because they are so excellent for cleaning! A box will keep fresh for 12 months so one box could last for months! They will be super handy for upcoming festivals and even on weekends away. 

They retail at €19.99 for a box of 30 which I know sounds a bit pricey, but like I said, you wouldn't use them every night, one will take off all your make up & they're so handy. You can also pick them up in single sachets to try them out! We will be stocking them in Foody's Pharmacy so you can pick them up there! 

I also received the most delectable hand cream & body balm EVER. It glides on like butter, dries in very fast and leaves your skin feign unbelievably soft without a greasy feeling. 

I would Definitely recommend these products if you're looking for a little pick me up. :) thank you so much to Envy Organica in Kiltimagh for sending me these products to try out!  

Til Debt do us part...

Elisha :) xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment