Monday, November 03, 2014

Alongcamepollly & Warehouse Collaborates




Hello guys! 

I was recently contacted by the very lovely people in Warehouse about doing a collaboration with them in light of their amazing AW Collection. I will never forget reading the email, I thought it was a joke at first! I have loved Warehouse clothes for years so this was a dream come true to work with them! Trying to chose what to wear from the collection was near impossible because I wanted it all, in the end I chose this beautiful faux fur jacket pictures below! When it arrived I was bouncing with excitement and dying to style it! 



Now, on to the important thing, the pictures!

These were taken by my other half/closet Demarchelier right beside my house in Dublin! 

The looks from my neighbours were hilarious. 

The leopard top I'm wearing is also from the AW Collection, links for both below! 

I would also like to thank Jane & the ladies in the Ballina Costume Company for making my incredible tulle skirt of my dreams!  






Buy the amazing jacket here: 









Buy the leopard jumper here- I have worn this a million times since buying it! 




If you are looking to update your wardrobe head on over to Warehouse now and pick up something amazing.. 

The clothes due to come in for party season will have you in years they're so beautiful..!

I want to say a HUGE thank you to Warehouse for contacting me especially Ester who was on the receiving end of my many mails! 

Head on over to my Facebook or Instagram to see the rest of the pictures! 

Thank you as always for reading,

Til debt do us part, 

Elisha :) xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment