Monday, March 10, 2014

I like my make up how I like my men: Long lasting and leaving me with a glow..

As a woman, I face the lifetime struggle of finding the perfect beauty products. From the best foundation, powder, blusher, lipstick to the best primer, eyeliner and setting spray. We all really want the same thing, to look like a big ride; failing that, we want our make up to last LONGER. I have recently been converted to MAC Studio Fix Fluid, which is brilliant, great coverage, and lasts ages. I was happy enough with that, I didn't think I needed anything to prolong its lasting power. That was until I met Urban Decay All Nighter Make up Setting Spray. This little bottle is amazing. I had heard so much about the MAC setting spray and to be honest the only reason I went for this is because you can get a 30ml bottle for about €12, so it's great to try it out! It works by using temperature control technology, when you spray it on your face it feels quite cold, so evens your complexion, gives a quick blast of moisture and intensifies the colour of your make up. The result is a natural, dewy (for only a little while) and long lasting finish. I applied my make up at 11am for work and used the spray, I then took another picture at 12that night 13hours later without touching my make up, and it hadnt budged! Even my eyeliner behaved and didn't form a horrible smudged line a mile down my face! Here are some pics: 

That's before work...


And that's 13hours after, I was cold hence the scarf. I just had lipstick on in the second pic but nothing else was touched! 

So if you're lucky for a good value, easy to use and long lasting setting spray I would hot step it to your nearest Urban Decay counter and snap this little beaut up! Has anyone used it? What did you think? 

Thanks for reading! :) xo 

2 comments:

  1. The best title to a post yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and great title too.

    I love both of those products and use them. Great coverage from MAC and the spray is fantastic.
    Just discovered your blog. Love reading blogs and especially Irish bloggers.

    Keep up the great work.
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete