Sunday, April 06, 2014

Going green...

Hello! I am composing this in the height of style wearing zebra print pj bottoms & an old knitted jumper, with no make up & messy flat hair- I thought I'd spare you the pictures! So, last night we had a lovely staff night for a colleague of ours who is leaving our team after getting another job, a great night but sad all the same! I'll miss you Aine, but can't wait for our night out in Westport to find husbands! :p ANYWAY I wore a playsuit from Topshop which I am IN LOVE with. The texture, the colour & style are what drew me to it the day I bought it. I was lucky enough to get it on sale for only €35 and in my size! It's quite stiff satin & the neck is quite high, it's different to anything I own and I loved wearing it so much! I paired it with a gorgeous blazer I snapped up at Christmas in the River Island Sale for half price. Shoes are the Topshop ones I've worn practically every night since buying them, I just love them so much and they're so comfortable! The bag is a big favourite of mine, it was kindly given to me by one of my style icons-my mum- she bought it in Gerry McGuire's (see where I get it from?) 20years ago it still looks good as new! Ok, enough of me talking here are some pics....


I also dyed my extensions & cut them to give my hair a little length & volume-I loved how it turned out! I feel so much more me with longer hair! :( 


Any questions or comments just comment underneath, or send any queries to elishapolly@gmail.com I'd love to hear feedback! Or if you just want to tell me to shut up, that's cool too. Happy Sunday from a very weary Elisha, 

Peace outttt

Xo :) xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment