Sunday, April 20, 2014

What I wore- black wrap midi dress!

Last night I had a very lovely meal in the beautiful Belleek Castle, I love going there so much I never want to go home! I wanted a relatively simple and sophisticated look so I chose a black wrap midi dress which I bought on ASOS a while ago and never wore. The only thing about this dress is the plunge neckline is RIDICULOUS. It's waay to low for me so I did a (bad) sewing job to it to make it more comfortable. To camouflage the navy thread and quite sloppy handwork I put a waist belt around it! I wore it with black barely there sandals (from penneys) & my mums gorgeous leopard print jacket which I love so much. The dress is now on sale & here's the link! You might be brave enough for the plunge- if not, get the needle and thread out! 








I think this is the shortest post I've ever written....

Happy Easter to everyone. :)

As always, feel free to comment below or contact me on alongcamepollly@gmail.com

Elisha xo :) 

2 comments: