Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Ruby Wednesdays

Hello everyone! 

I've had a mad few weeks, from flying to Birmingham with work, to London the week after, and then plenty of college work , as well as actual work being crazy! I wanted to come on to first of all tell you about my very exciting weekend!!

After I posted videos on snapchat of me taking a scissors to my hair Ruby Brown's Hair & Beauty Salon reached out to me and invited me in to the salon this weekend! To say I'm excited is an understatement! I love Ruby Brown's, the girls always take the best care of me (and everyone else), from their amazing nail technicians, and make up artists & waxers & of course the amazing hair stylists. I haven't gotten my hair dyed in a year since I went red-copper with Ruby Brown's last year, here's a pic: 

I loved this style so much but I'm a very low maintenance girl - ( Daniel would say otherwise.....) so I went back to my roots & did an at home colour- sorry Gemma!!

I'm not sure what I'll do on Saturday, it won't be anything too drastic! 

The girls in Ruby Brown's are also doing an AMAZING giveaway for Beyoncé tickets, SoSu contour palette, a GHD, a Crown brush set, & a HD Brow set! Here is all the info: 


I also want to say in light of the recent controversy, this post or anything I ever write is NOT and will ever be paid for or sponsored!! I believe in supporting local businesses & giving credit where credit is due. 

If you want to follow my journey live on Saturday then I'll be reporting from my snapchat - Alongcamepollly!  I'm so excited be going home this weekend & voting Friday! 

Hope everyone is well on these cold morning! 

Til debt do us part, 

Elisha :) xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment