Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Blog Awards Ireland! Please nominate me!!

Hi guys! 

Firstly I apologise for my lack of self respect for BEGGING you to do this me....

Secondly, I know it's really bloody annoying all of these blogs on your home feed asking 'please nominate me for this by clicking'. I know, you would much rather keep scrolling/stalking and the thoughts of clicking in to another link and filling out another tedious application are the last thing you want to be doing. However, I am begging you, actually begging you to click on this link and nominate me in these awards. 

I have been blogging since last September, I never thought my blog would grow so much in these last few months. I also never thought it would become such a huge part of my life, and something that I have become very proud of. It would be so incredible to be nominated in these awards as it would just give me the reassurance that my blog is something that people enjoy reading and that I'm going in the right direction. 

If you like my blog, or if you like me, (I realise I'm quite annoying so you may not like me) but if you like my blog, then please take a few minutes to enter in some details...I am sorry because it's super annoying but when it's done, it's done and then you can have comfort in the knowing that you are helping me to achieve my dreams in some way...

Plus, if I'm nominated and go to the awards can you imagine how excited I'll be outfit planning?? 

So, here's the link, you can nominate me in one, or as many categories as possible, but if you just want to do the one, choose the Best Newcomer please, as there are only a few months left that I'll be considered one of these! 

Also, if you like you nominate me in:
Best Beauty
Best blog Post
Best Fashion

Just enter YOUR name & YOUR email address at the start, 

Then at the categories-my county- MAYO (mayoforsam14)

MY email address alongcamepollly@gmail.com

Don't forget it's Pollly with 3 L's!!

Blog URL- www.alongcamepollly.blogspot.com



For those of you who have done this, I really cannot thank you enough. If I am nominated just thank you. Thank you so so much. If not, then I'm shutting the blog down.

JOKE JOKE

Thanks again, and thank you for being such a backbone of support for my blog, it literally wouldn't be possible if you weren't reading my posts. THANK YOU. 

Til Debt do us part,

Elisha :) xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment