Friday, May 01, 2015

Paese Makeup Review!

Happy Friday all! 



So we had an exciting week at work- very busy- but exciting. We got in a new make up brand, it hails from Poland & it's called Paese! 

I saw this online & met up with the brand rep, she showed us some products and we instantly fell in love! 

Now, I'm no make up artist, the customers are lucky if I wear mascara some days! But I do know my skin very well and I know (I think ) what suits me. I was very eager to try out the foundations as there are a lot in the range! I was not disappointed. I know I use the word 'love' pretty hastily but I do love the foundation. Finding the perfect base is like finding the perfect pair of jeans or the perfect day time heel- it's a find that doesn't come around very often so when it does you need to savour it! 



The range contains a lot of products which are paraben & talc free, they are fortified with radiance boosting vitamins & Moisturising Argan oil in their lipsticks & blushes. 

The picture above is me wearing nearly all Paese. My base is my favourite Lush Satin Foundation in 33 because I was wearing tan, I'm usually 31 on a normal day. 

To set my make up im wearing the illuminating cover powder which is quite the amazing dupe for MAC Mineralize Skinfinish! I used the shade 4C. This is perfect for finishing & setting make up. My bronzer is Paese in 2M. 


I haven't quite mastered the make up pictures yet, apologies. 


This make up lasted ALL night without budging, it glided on, have great coverage and looked so so glowy on my skin, I cannot say enough about this!! 


Once blended in its a perfect match! 

My eyeshadow is Paese I used 2 colours: 666 & 609 in the Kashmir Shadows, I love how matte & perfectly nude these shades are! 



The colour pay off with the shadows is great, not much product is needed. The pigments across the range are amazing! Watch this space, it's the best kept secret in make up.. All hail Paese! 


Available in Foody's Pharmacy Ballina & Harcourt Street Dublin!


Have you ever tried this range? 

Let me know what you'd recommend! 

Til debt do us part, 

Elisha xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment