Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Weekend adventures...


I went to Dublin at the weekend with my lil bro to the MS MR concert in the Academy is was AMAZING. I only heard them for the first time on BBCRadio 1 in the summer and downloaded their album and quickly fell in love.. They are the coolest couple EVER. So, we made a weekend of it and went to Dundrum for a bit of Chrisrmas Shopping. I went with a few things in my head that I wanted to buy, the River Island three piece being one!

But first my outfit I wore going shopping.. 

This is a jumper I ordered off the Chinese Site Romwe. I love this site so much, the clothes are excellent quality great value and you are sure to get very cool one-off pieces from them. When I spotted this jumper I just had to have it. It took about four weeks to arrive, and when it did I nearly knocked the postman over I couldn't contain my excitement! It was exactly as I imagined it, perfect fit, amazing design I was so excited to wear it! I thought a bit about how I would style it, it's quite loud and because I was oh going shopping I thought I'd keep it simple enough with a pair of jeans (from Penneys), a white shirt buttoned up ( also Penneys), a pastel flower chain (Dorothy Perkins), and of course my cream brogues. I got a lot of strange looks walking down Grafton Street but I didn't give a shite because I love the jumper so much. 


Here's the link for it, it's quite low in stock so is get it quick! And it's also half price!

click me to buy

I got mine in a small, so it would be about a size 8-10, it was a very comfy fir and I also had a wool jumper underneath and there was plenty of room! 
If I'm wearing this again going it for dinner or drinks, Im going to pair it with a knee length tutu and my Perspex heels to make it a bit more dressy. I'm dying to style it lots of different ways! :) 

The second outfit was the one I actually wore to the concert, this was a wool-like polo neck black Topshop dress, black open toe ankle boots (penneys), my black Missguided Kimono, and my Rock n Rose Floral crown, I also picked up this gorgeous necklace in Penneys in Dublin I love it! 





Link for Kimono from Missguided here: 


Link for Topshop Dress here: 



The next day I was shattered so I'm not even going to tell you what I wore. I'm ashamed of myself to be honest! 
 My favourite purchases of the weekend were: 

I'm soo smug in this picture.. 
All River Island, top, skirt and shorts.. I know everyone and their nan has this now but I don't care we'll all be fabulous twins together! 

Here are the links if you want to join the floral party: twins unite! 

Top: 


But as I said in the previous post it is actually €5 cheaper on ASOS.. 


Link for the pencil skirt here: 

And finally link for the shorts: 



This very handy keyring in H&M 

This Penneys jacket.. I love. 

This fab faux leather H&M skirt for only €20!!!!! 

And finally, My house of Holland nails! 

That's all for now... :) 
Thanks for reading if you got down this far! :) 

Elisha :) xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment