Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Aussie Blog Awards- and my plea.....!

I received an Aussome (see what I did there?) package this morning from The lovely people at Her.ie, Aussie Hair, and Burrell PR inviting me to enter the Aussie Blog awards! It was VERY exciting for me, because, as most of you know,I've only been blogging since September, so I was thrilled to even be on the radar! Now, this is where I need your help. If you like my blog, and would like to see me nominated for any of the categories PLEASE nominate me by following the link below. I swear it only takes about one minute and it would mean the absolute world to me...
Here are the details you need: 


Blog Name- Alongcamepollly (remember 3 L's!) 
URL- www.alongcamepollly.blogspot.com
Contact details: alongcamepollly@gmail.com

I assume you can also enter your own email?

From the bottom of my heart, thank you. 

Also thank you for your continued support, none of this would actually be possible without you reading my posts....THANK YOU. 

:) 


Til Debt do us part, 

Elisha xo :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment