Tuesday, October 01, 2013

All that glitters.....New jewellery at work!

Morning, 
I'm writing this as I lie in bed willing myself to get up and start the day, but I'll feel less guilty if I do something a bit productive while lying here. 
I wanted to share you a collection of affordable jewellery we just started stocking at work, all pieces are under €25, great quality and they are very on trend right now. Lots of gold, rose gold, spikes and bracelets, I have to stop myself from buying them ALL. I'll stop rambling because I'm still half asleep and I can just about master that. Here are some pictures: 

Gold spike chain €15
Gold rope chain €15
Black and gold collar €15
Rose gold spike chain €10

Two tone bracelets €10 each 
Gold bracelet €10
Woven chain bracelets €10 each 
Charm style bracelets €5 each 
This is the most expensive piece at €25 and you can see why. It would be a great addition to any outfit! 

They are my favorite picks in the collection, but there are lots more fab and purse friendly pieces! All available in Foody's Pharmacy in Ballina! Call 096 77998 to order or post anything! :) limited stock available, have a good day! 

Now, time to get up ugh. Life. 

:) xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment