Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hair today, gone tomorrow....

I just recently went from having rapunzel, loreal ad worthy hair to a chin length Alexa Chung like bob. Now I can't take all the credit for my former long locks, I won a competition with Excel Hair in Ballina and got a full head of human hair that lasted for three months. Best. Three. Months. Of. My. Life. No, really. I, like every other girl n the world always wanted princess-like long hair and this summer that's what I had..! I got them out last Friday and although they did no damage to my real hair, I felt like a part of me was gone and I was back to my fine, whispy peasant hair that I was born with (thanks mum). So after a weekend of tying up my phantom hair That I imagined was still there I decided to book an appointment to cut my hair short. It was a decision I made in complete haste but I was determined to go ahead with it.. I sat in the chair in Allure and showed Louise a picture of Alexa Chung and told her to chop it all (nearly) off. And the end result? I love it! There is something so liberating about cutting your hair, it was such a huge change from the very long hair I was used to but I love how 'fresh' and new it feels.. I'm looking forward to trying loads of different styles and enjoying this new hair style! It takes 5 minutes to do my hair now and that is a big plus for me. I'll do a blog on my experience with my extensions if anyone is thinking of getting them! (Ps sorry for the dramatics, I do try but I really can't help it. ) 

Peace :) xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment