Wednesday, September 11, 2013

HOLA!

Hello, my name is Elisha, and I'm a shopaholic. No, really, I am. I'm currently watching Confessions of a Shopaholic questioning my life as beads of sweat slowly build on my forehead... But there's nothing that wrong with wanting to shop, is there? It makes you happy, when you are feeling like shit a new coat will ALWAYS cheer you up. I have wanted to blog for a few years now and I have no excuse for only starting now other than pure laziness. So now that I have finally gotten off my ass- (metaphorically, I am of  course sitting down)- I will begin to blog on my take on life, on fashion and all things that make me happy. Some of it may be utter shite, and for that I do apologise, but I will try my best to bring you my views, tips and tricks I have learned along the way on all things fashion, beauty and style. The odd rant about my day will possibly be touched on loosely. So for the mean time, enjoy and be patient I'm a blogging virgin! 
Peace :) xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment