Thursday, September 26, 2013

Insert witty post title here.

This is an outfit I wore on Tuesday to work. I wore the blazer from the previous day, black skinnies, my new black top, brogues and my floral crown. Some of you know about my daily struggle to mix it up with my outfits at work everyday. The funny thing is, since starting work and having to wear black everyday it has given me a whole new appreciation for black. It is so classic and anything goes. It's a great colour whatever your mood and you can shake it up with accessories. 
A close up of the top, it's a lightweight material and it's a loose relaxed fit. Only €15 in h&m. 
Floral crown from
Penneys only €2, chain also Penneys €6. 
Black high waist jeans €35 Vero Moda. 
Blazer as before, €25 Penneys. 

On to the next blog! 

:) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment