Monday, September 16, 2013

Tell me why? I don't like mondays!

Ugh monday again.

I could just leave it at that because Mondays are so awful. Even the word 'Monday' is boring, nothing about it would motivate you to do anything. Nonetheless, I did find something that cheered me up, well firstly it scared the hell out of me, and then I laughed. It is quite disturbing so I do warn you.....

Do you find it annoying to put your make up on everyday? Do you lack confidence when you go out? Then this may be the answer to all your problems: Introducing, The Uniface!

The Uniface is a revolutionary mask designed to cut getting ready time and to give women back their confidence back. You start by spraying glue on your face, stick on the silicone feel mask and VOILA! You're ready to face the world.

I really wish I was joking about this product, but unfortunately I'm not. It's real, and there is a website.
 
ttp://www.unifacemask.com/

I am on my break at work and I have officially lost my appetite...how creepy?! I think the phrase, 'less is more' is apt here....

Happy Monday :)


2 comments:

  1. OMG this is soo creepy! I was going to go to sleep and now I am going to read a bit more instead lol!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Lorraine isn't it just?! I want to see their sales figures to see how many women are buying them... So weird! X

      Delete