Thursday, September 26, 2013

I'm bringin' sparkle back....


Now I won't say the actual word, but there was something about yesterday when I woke up that made me feel like a certain holiday was slowly creeping upon us.. And it is, there are only 13 Tuesdays until that holiday! *eek* So when I was sorting out my wardrobe I saw these sparkly boots peeking out and I thought YES. You will be worn today. I got them on ASOS last year and I just love them. I paired them with a leather dress, black shirt, bowtie and black shirt. 

I got the bowtie in Topman last year, I love it, it makes a relatively normal outfit have a bit more interest. There are some very cool designs in Topman at the moment. 
Dress old stock Penneys, 
Shirt Penneys €13 
Boots, old stock ASOS
Tights €3 Penneys, 
Bowtie old stock Topman. 
 

Also featured is my new Moschino pineapple phone cover I got on eBay,  I love it! 

That's all for now! 

Peace :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment